Friday, June 27, 2008

A Plan

If I could be like John and was happy playing in the dirt, I would not need a plan. If I could be like Ashley who loves spending time making funny faces. Or Jacob who loves finding animals in the woods. All of those things are great but its not for me. I feel so blessed in many ways. I always need to have a plan even if it changes along the way. Lately, I feel that I do not have a plan. I have some plans but not the "big plan". I lost it some where trying to be a Mom, homemaker, employee, ,student, and a wife. Lately everything seems blah, plain, white and non eventful. Things are what you make them. Its all in you head but my head is saying that I need a plan. We have lived in Tennessee for about two years. I do not feel like my family fits in here. So, I need a plan to get back to what makes me feel good. I am a home body who loves to take care of my home and feel proud. I do not like our home in Tennessee. I feel crowded and stuffed into a box with three kids and a husband. I need some land, a pool, and a traditional home. I want big tees, goldfish ponds, garden, gazebo, and a fountain. I really want an outdoor fireplace made from stone under a covered deck with cozy furniture. Inside I want the kids to have bunk beds and furniture that matches. I want a leather sectional sofa and warm colors on the walls. Now, I know that this is a lot but I am not the kind of girls that collects thing. I do not like shoes or clothes. I do not have any collections. But my house is where my heart is and its just stuck out somewhere in the cold for now.

So, I think I will finish my Nursing Degree in April and that is when my Plan will start. I want to buy a house near my family. I want my children to have a good education, and I want to grow old with my husband. I will need to find the perfect home and a new nursing job to match!

I saw two double rainbows this week and have taken lots of cute pictures of the kids. Maybe rainbows are good luck!! John just told me a funny story. He said " Mom, I saw a nasty thing in the garden". It was a pile of yuck with a worm in it and Ashley ate it. I just do not know about John when he tells funny stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment