Friday, June 13, 2008

Ladybugs

Today the ladybugs arrived in the mail all 1500 hundred of them. They were shipped in a round container. The kids wanted to set them free but I said you must wait on your dad. The main reason is that I did not want to have 1500 hundred ladybugs in my hair. The kids were jumping up and down with excitment when Stuart got home from work. Stuart wet down the garden first and then we let Ashley and John have the honor of setting the Ladybugs free. What family fun.


Ashley, John, and I went Father's Day Shopping for Stuart. We had fun and found Stuart a few interesting things. I wish I could buy him an old convertible because that is what he wants. Instead, we found some running gear, bubba cup, hummingbird feeder, and some stuff for his garden. He has been running in 3k races so we bought some shorts and shirts. We are off on a small road trip tomorrow and the kids are real excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment