Friday, June 6, 2008

More Pictures


Stuart bought some beautiful farm strawberries today from a produce stand. He said the word got out at work and the ladies at work went and melted some chocolate. If your husband told you that what would you think? I really did not think anything other than some of my strawberries were gone. We had romaine salad, sauteed chicken breast, and baked potatoes. I had strawberries instead of potatoes. I figured out that on Weight Watchers Stuart had 84 points today worth of food and I had 17. He is only 180lbs! Its just not fair. He has amazed me since we met about how much he can eat. I do not ever see him snack and usually he tries to eat very healthy. He is lucky. Anyway, the farm strawberries were so sweet and warm. I washed them, sliced them, and cooled them off. Then I had about 2 cups of fresh strawberries. I enjoy watching my family eat dinner together but I hate cleaning up.

No comments:

Post a Comment