Thursday, June 5, 2008

John Richard the Big Boy


John rode his bike without training wheels. One of his wheels broke and I went to Wal-Mart to find a replacement. The size that fit his bike was $15.88 and I was not going to pay that much money for a replacement. I ask Stuart if he thought it was possible for a 3 year old to ride a bike without training wheels. He said that he was not really sure but that John could ride the scooter by himself. I was sitting out in the grass in the front yard and Stuart announced his was taking John up the road to practice on his bike. I sat there in the grass thinking my child would come back screaming. About 10-15 minutes later here comes Stuart and John. John was riding his bike without training wheels. He is only 3 years and 3 months! My youngest son is not a baby anymore. He was so tired last night from swimming and riding his bike that he went to sleep during books. So cute! He loves bugs now and keeps bringing them in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment