Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sweet Pea and Pumpkin


I love tucking my children in at night. They are asleep about 8:30 and before I go to sleep I check on them. I love to see what position they are in, if they have covers, and if they are talking in their sleep. Lately, we have been getting John up to make sure he does not wet the bed. John sleeps real still and always has a pile of cars in the bed with him. He likes to hold metal cars at night because they are cold feeling and his hands stay hot. My grandmother said I was alway looked for a cool spot in the bed and that I flipped the pillow because the other side was cooler. Ashley talks wildly and loud in her sleep. She is beautiful when she is sleeping or awake. When she gets up in the morning she glows and looks refreshed. She fights me every night when I try fixing her in the bed right. Hugs and kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment