Tuesday, July 8, 2008

What does love feel like?


John ask me tonight, when I was putting them down for bed what does love mean? I said "do you feel in your heart"? He said "no" and then I started thinking fast that he is only three. So, I said "John do you say sometimes that you love french fries and candy"? Do you like riding your scooter and bike? Do you really, really like hot wheels? Do you like playing with your Daddy, Ashley, Jacob and going swimming? Do all of these things make you happy and feel good? That is kind of what love is caring, liking, appreciation, needing, giving, friendship, and just a warm fuzzy comfortable feeling. John said what does appreciation feel like? It was just so cute! Then Ashley and John just giggled their little hearts out!

No comments:

Post a Comment