Monday, July 14, 2008

Bad Luck

Do you believe if you walk under a ladder you will have bad luck? Or how about if a black cat crosses your path? My favorite if you break a mirror it is seven years bad luck. Well, do not take me to Vegas because I will loss all your money! I really do not think that it is truly pessimism on my part. Nor do I believe that I am choosing to view things badly. Simply stated some people have all the luck and it is not me. I always come up holding the short end of the stick . Except for my three beautiful children and wonderful husband. Other than that I usual have an uneasy feeling.

Now on the other hand, Jacob my oldest son is very lucky. I would recommend taking him to Vegas. He wins contest, people do unusual things for him, animals follow him, and luck tends to be on his side. He even has a dog named Mojo for good luck. Maybe one day this luck will really help Jacob out!

My new computer broke today on the day I had to send something to my school.

Then I sent it to the school on Stuart's computer and it said that I did not send it.

I took Jacob on a 35 miles drive up to the DOT office to get an ID made and they would not take our documents.

These are only small samples. I need a fallen star, an eyelash, lucky rabbits foot or something!

No comments:

Post a Comment