Thursday, July 17, 2008

Deep Questions

When I was a little girl I was scared of dying. Yesterday, Ashley asked me a deep question. She said "Mommy when you die and are buried in the ground how do you get to heaven"? Then John said " you get dead!" Wow. I am trying to drive, think, and talk. Then Ashley does not wait for the answer to her question. Instead she explains to John how Jesus dies on the cross. John rebutted and said no he came back to life. I am thinking to myself what is this conversation really about. John explained that he learned that at Bible School. I was thinking when I was their age all I thought about was candy!


Jacob, Grandmommy, and Poppy are all off on an adventure! My new computer is broke so all my blog pictures will be old. I am typing on a computer that Raymond gave to us thank goodness. But 5 of the keys are missing thanks to John! So I am having a very difficult time typing.

No comments:

Post a Comment