Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Beautiful Things

Stuart planted two red rose bushes that are climbing roses. One bush took off and was growing rapidly. The funny thing was that it bloomed a yellow rose while the other bush struggled. Now, the second bush has grown so fast and today bloomed a beautiful red rose. I picked flowers out of Ashley's garden and took them to the office where I work sometimes. I thought Pat and Danielle would enjoy the color and smells of the herbs. Stuart flew to Omaha today. He said he had to go to Chicago first. Yuck! Sorry for the folks that like Chicago it is just not for me. I showed John my baby watermelon today and he ask me if it would roll away. How cute.

Compared to the rose my daughter Ashley is beautiful! And so sweet I hope she stays that way living with mean boys. She told me today that when she grows up she wants to be a model and a dentist. Wow. I keep telling her with her front teeth missing she looks like a vampire.


I love holding John when he first wakes up from a nap. He is so sweet and hugs me. He is actually still and not bouncing. Today he fell asleep sitting straight up in a chair. Of course, the mean devil brother Jacob tried to put ice down his shirt. How could anyone get so much pleasure out of making people angry.












No comments:

Post a Comment