Thursday, July 17, 2008

39

It is my birthday and I want to party! Every year I think that Stuart and I will have a hot date and go out dancing. He is not much for dancing so we took the kids out to the Chop House. John acted like he had drank 50 cokes or something. He was crawling under the table and standing up in his seat. He was just really silly all night, Stuart had a really good piece of Mahi Mahi. Then our sever brought us a brownie and ice cream. John was shaking trying to get the spoon in first.

Some of my favorite things....


I love Cioppino that I make with Stuart
I love laying in the grass and watching the stars.
I love outdoor fires
I love kids giggling
I love watching kids eating Jell-O
I love watching lake water early in the morning when it is as smooth as glass
I love listening to Whippoorwill birds?? spelling and crickets at night
I love fast sporty new cars especially the really expensive ones
I love red wine and dark chocolate and maybe even a good cigar
I love reading a good book
I love a clean house
I love rainbows and absolutely love a good thunderstorm
I love the fall, football season, pumpkins, and apple cider
I love that feeling of fall crisp air and leaves changing in the mountains
I love watching snow fall
I love a great cup of coffee
I love watching animals on a farm especially horses
I love feeling cozy
I love homemade Ice Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment