Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sunday Afternoon

Sunday for lunch we had a vegetarian meal. A few years, back I thought my family would have had a heart attack if I served them couscous. Anyway, the meal consisted of:

Mixed Greens, carrots, cherry tomatoes, squash, zucchini, celery, and mushrooms with vinaigrette dressing

Sauteed Veggies Squash, Zucchini, Mushrooms,
carrots, tomatoes from Stuart's garden, fresh basil, and olive oil

Fresh cut fruit
Couscous

Kids loved it and made a big mess.
I am tired, Stuart and I stayed up to two am listing to music outside! We watched a beautiful orange moon.
Stuart and John just took Mojo for a walk and I am going shopping I think if I can keep my eyes open.
This picture is of Ashley and in the background is a picture of Ashley at 6 months old in the sink.

No comments:

Post a Comment