Thursday, July 24, 2008

Doctor Appt, John Boy and Ashley Girl

We have had some really bad storms roll through this area. So bad that all our mulch washed out of the flower beds. But I love a good storm so I was happy. Stuart has had some goofy looking tomatoes this year.

John was walking around with a black pepper grinder that I had in a gift bag. I told him several times to go and put it back in the bag. Well, a few minutes later he came in crying and had crush black pepper all in his mouth. John told Ashley yesterday that he was God because he was a boy and Ashley was an Angel because she was a girl. .

I went yesterday to get a physical for Nursing School. Yuck. The Nurse Practitioner was not prepared so I have to go back on Friday what a bummer. I have to have a TB test, Tetanus Shot, and weight. Not fun. Anyway, I got an email already from the Nursing Department to read 5 chapters before class starts. Only 2 semesters!!! Left!! Ashley and John love watching the Garbage truck on Tuesday Mornings!


This picture up close looks like it has a face in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment