Sunday, March 27, 2016

What is left over for the week

Healthy living is not for everybody. It is really hard for my youngest. He eats fruits and veggies. He prefers meat and potato type meals and I didn't realize how it is bothering him. Well, he is going to live with it because it is here to stay. We have managed to go out to eat once in almost 4 weeks. Money saver.....Today, John ask if we could go buy some processed foods. Too funny. Nope! There is nothing left due to all the cooking so I made whole wheat pasta with broccoli with a orange on the side. Last night I had a grapefruit and slice of cheese for dinner.
I was the only one to eat this and then set off to walk for the second time today. Also, I have found drinking lemon water has helped a lot making me feel less bloated.

No comments:

Post a Comment