Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Healthy Wraps

I am out exercising with my husband. We are walking during my youngest son's soccer practice. Some how I have never had any grace. My husband nickname for me is Grace. The soccer field looks much like a stadium. The fields are huge close to 1/2 mile long with probably 10 large fields surrounded by a 15 foot embankment that makes it look like a stadium. So there is a walking path above all the fields that you can look down on the fields. It also looks like a huge empty pond were the soccer fields are at the bottom. So when you walk your kind of on display to all the people below. There were probably 6 teams on the fields. We were walking along my husband 6 foot 4 walking reading stock news on his phone and me looking straight ahead trying to keep up with his long legs. When all the sudden I stepped in a hole and rolled my ankle and fell onto both knees with two ladies walking behind me. Oh my word my pain and embarrassment. My theory is that my husband shoe size keeps him from falling his feet are so long he always walks over the holes. He wears a size 13. Anyway, there are days I just want to be normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment