Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Yesterday

Yesterday, I painted Jacob's room which turned out just the way I had intended. I feel so old and tired from climbing, bending, and rolling. My brain is tired of all the bad words said everytime I got paint on the ceiling. I painted his room a silver gray color. The angry teenager in him made Jacob kick a hole in his wall so I had to patch that knowing that I myself have put holes in the wall. One time when Jacob was an infant I had issues in a bad way. I was not depressed rather stark raven mad. I punched a hole in my bathroom wall with my hand.







Also, I enrolled John in school and took the kids to cheer leading. It is a two hour practice. John ran around like a crazy person and claimed that he was going to play football. He almost got his chance when the players ran down the field almost on top of him. I have found through the years that I hate calling my kids names over and over. John do not climb the fence. John do not throw rocks. John do not go out on the field and kiss your sister during practice. John ......John......John. Well, enough of that and painting too. John has been so funny lately. He said mom can I sleep in a shirt and under pants. I said "no, put your PJ's on". He said " but mom Sponge Bob Sleeps in his under pants. He keeps asking me if I have a baby in my belly. I wonder what he is really asking? Stuart will be home tonight and I am looking forward to seeing him.


y

No comments:

Post a Comment