Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wednesday Morning


Today I am learning about Medical Surgical Nursing. I have four chapters about fluids and electrolytes. Basically, it is anatomy, chemistry, nursing, and microbiology all mixed together. Fun.....Fun....Fun. After I finished College in 1991, I then and today can not understand how a two year degree can be so difficult to obtain. I have jumped into a hundred hoops during Nursing School.


Yesterday, my sweet little John fell at school at bumped his nose. His eyes looked all watery and sad when I picked him up at school. I was explaining to John that I loved all my children. He said "Do you love Jacob too?" I explained that I really loved Jacob bunches but Jacob rides my patience a little. John said "Jacob, is like the troublesome box cars on Thomas ... he is very difficult!" I laughed and laughed.

Then John asked his dad "how much does it cost to get married?"Stuart said " a lifetime". John walked in the den and said "Ashley do you want to get married? Lately, John has a fascination about our vacation this summer. "Mom can you tell me a story about the lake house?". Also, he told Stuart that he dreams about the lake house every night. His summer vacation really made a great impression.

No comments:

Post a Comment