Sunday, August 10, 2008

Today

This morning was clear and crisp like late September morning. It was a typical morning. John greeted Stuart and I loudly at 6:50 AM. Ashley followed and both wanted breakfast. Before we could wake completely John let Mojo loose, started a fight with Ashley, and climbed the walls of the pantry. Mojo was eating my flip flops and his food bowl. Usually, I am yelling before I rise but this morning I had fallen back to sleep and Stuart awoke me as he yelled loudly at John. I jumped up quickly, changed our sheets and made a wonder pot of coffee. I went outside on our front porch and listened to the birds which were crowing loudly. A slight breeze blew across the grass and the sun made everything sparkled. There was no humidity in the air and you could smell sweet grass. I set in the rocking chair and drank a good cup of coffee. John ran out on the porch with pair of pliers and said "I going to cut the grass with these." So, my peace and quiet ended. So, I decided to write a blog and John was screaming!. Ashley said mommy Johns is crying he has a train stuck in his mouth! ......My daily crisis list #13 for the morning already.

Yesterday, I traveled to Murfreesboro to see my friend Sheri. It takes about 3 1/2 hours. Sheri is having twins and I am so exited for her. She will be a Family of eight now. She has four children already. The house was so cute because she has two children in each room. We went to a baby shower hosted by her friends and she got lots of beautiful cloths. The twins names will be Megan and Lindsey. When I got home the kids were out riding their bikes and Stuart was chasing them. Stuart ran in his 5K yesterday called the Trojan Trek and ran it in 23:12. I am so proud of him. John ran out of our house at 6:50 AM to the back porch and screamed look there is a balloon. So, Jacob, Stuart, Ashley, John, and I watched with amazement there was a beautiful hot air balloon. right over our backyard. It was so close we could see the person in it. It was navy blue with white stars on it. Thank goodness John had gone outside we all go to share a nice moment together.

No comments:

Post a Comment