Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday




I am sitting down gazing at Ashley's beautiful flower garden through the window in my office. All three kids are in school and I have one week before my classes start.
I played with Mojo and worked in our small pumpkin patch. We have five pumpkins and one big watermelon.


I also put out some ant spray which I do not like to do. John, Ashley, and I have gotten fire ant bites. We had fire ants in SC but it has been two years and they are the first ants I have seen in Tennessee. In SC, the ants built up sand piles and you know where the mounds are located. But here in Tennessee they live in mounds of mulch and they are much harder to locate. If you were to hear the panic screams of Ashley and John you would find a way to kill the ants fast.

I feel bad for my husband sitting behind a desk all day long! I will always be thankful that he gave this time in my life to go to school. School and raising children are hard. But I think my husband's job is confining him to a chair and I feel sorry for him. He loves the great outdoors.


I took a very interesting picture of two crickets and the sky today.
When the neighborhood kids come out at night to ride their bikes it is hard to make the kids go to bed. They all love playing outside.
I have to study this week and next week for my class. The Nursing Instructors gave us homework over the summer. I am studying Stem cell differentiation and maturation. One would think I was studying to be a doctor and not a nurse.
We have cheer practice again tonight and I am looking forward to spending time with the family this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment