Monday, August 11, 2008

Fried Green Tomatoes and A Busy Day

Stuart has a passion for growing and eating tomatoes. That is funny because I hate tomatoes but it seems to work for us. I told him yesterday that he loves his tomatoes more than me!. So, last night for supper we grilled hamburgers and fried some granny green tomatoes with cornmeal and flour. Yuck! Stuart and Jacob loved them. I also have free decorations for the house which are tomatoes and peppers. We also had squash, zucchini, and carrots.

Stuart is flying to Napersville today and will be there until midnight on Wednesday. I hate when he flies and I have to sleep by myself. I could never be divorced! I do not sleep well at all when Stuart is gone.

This morning was so beautiful and cool. The temperature was 60 degrees and sunny. Jacob has freshman orientation called LINK at his high school. I cried when Jacob started school at 5 1/2. I should cry harder now that he is in high school and will be driving soon. Ashley has cheer leading tonight. I have to get John enrolled in school today. I also have to plan something for Ashley's birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment