Monday, May 12, 2008

Ashley


Oh how I wished that one day I would be an elegant woman. I wanted to have long beautiful hair and nails. I wanted have all the social graces of a beauty queen and parade around in high heels. My mom and sister were closer to those things mentioned previously and I was so far from being social butterfly. My mom was in beauty padgents and my sister looked just like my mom. When my first and only beautiful daughter arrived on earth she became part of this world so gracefully. She was born with several pushes and not much pain so I decided in the hospital that she would be a marvelous creature. We named her Ashley Stuart Moore and she was a beautiful baby, inspiring toddler, and now a social butterfly. I have high hopes that she will be graceful and elegant. Living with a house full of boy (that give each other wedgies, pull fingers, and burp) she has a hard road ahead. She sits at the kitchen table with her legs crossed. She loves makeup, pocketbooks, shoes, and clothes. She begs to watch fashion shows on TV. We actually let her watch shows on HD TV until we found men parading around in there underwear. She also loves the boys and came home not to long ago saying she had four boyfriends. One was named Johnny and she drew a picture of them holding hands. She is involved in cheerleading which was something I always wanted to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment