Thursday, October 22, 2009

October 21/22



I have once again neglected my blog. Work, children, house work, sleep, and school activities have come first. Ashley is plugging along in school. Ashley's teacher bragged on her today and said that she got 197/200 sight words right and 49/50 on her math test. I read the last question on Ashley's test that stated something about hexagons, points, and triangles. I could not read the question. Anyway, it is a relief now not to have parent teacher conference! The rock quarry just shook the ground. I took Ashley and John horse back riding with a lady name Danielle. They love it and she was a great teacher. They want to live on a farm and I just laughed and said no yall live in a ZOO!

Stuart is in a 5K Sunday and Jacob is in a Cross Country Meet today. I volunteered in Ashley's class and helped with Art. John school called and said he fell a spilt his ear. So I went to get him and took him back to Ashley's class. He loved it...Ashley's class.

No comments:

Post a Comment