Friday, October 30, 2009

Fall


Fall is my favorite season of the four. I really think after growing up in upstate South Carolina that is was mainly the fall crisp air. No humidity with a slight breeze blowing leaves off the trees like rain drops. Sundays in the fall become lazy days but yet entertaining with football. Saturday was the big game day for Clemson and Carolina Fans! GO GAMECOCKS! Then as I was a married old woman. Stuart would say come sit down beside me and let me rub that pretty head of yours. What this really means is come sit down and be quiet for 3 hours while I watch Sunday football. This also means no cleaning, vacuuming, or talking on the phone. But I love having my head rubbed! I like the feeling of change with the clear crisp dark skies where the stars shine bright. I love raking big piles of leaves and falling into them. I love pumpkins, cinnamon, apple cider, sweaters, the mountains, apple crisp,and Turkey. Do not get me wrong I love all seasons for different reasons but I think fall is my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment