Monday, October 26, 2009

October 26





Monday morning and I am off work but doing house work as fast as I can!
It is a beautiful sunny day. My favorite time of year. The wind blows leaves off the trees and the sun is peaking through the trees making it hard for me to be motivated. I wish I could go on a picnic with my hubby today. We are on opposite schedules! I get him two weekends a month if he does not have to go into work. When I am at work he is at home when I am home his is at work. It is kind of sad I loving spending time with him. Stuart was great with the kids this weekend he took them to see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, to Lowes to a Kid's Build a Project, and the school Fall Festival. He also ran in a 5K in downtown Knoxville in 23 min and 8 sec. He was mad he was aiming under 22 minutes he is just about crazy!. It would take me that long to walk a mile.....very proud of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment