Saturday, May 2, 2009

Saturday in May

I had to take Jacob over to a babysitting job at 6am. Jacob was slow and ill which made me ill. I will do anything to help him earn money. Jacob is extremely intelligent and hates school. He will have to earn his way because the typical routes will not fit his life plan. If Jacob could pitch a tent in the forest he would be fine. He reminds me that he will have a tent with a lotus park beside it. That boy loves cars and has since he was three. In the parking lots he use to look under the cars and tell me about the exhaust systems. I always pretended that I understood but really I had not clue. I love cars especially fast ones, convertibles, and cars that drive the road. But I really do not understand anything about them. Jacob can tell you how much every car in the world cost, how many seconds each car takes to get to 60, the features, and type of engine. He is mechanically inclined like a musician who plays by ear. He is not much for directions but I am the same way. Stuart on the other hand can follow directions and is mechanically sound. He could assemble a car if he had a great set of written instruction. Unfortunately, I throw the directions away and just look at it for a few minutes and then put it together. It is funny yet weird how we are all so different.

No comments:

Post a Comment