Sunday, May 10, 2009

Graduation Weekend





















What a mess! We had to practice for the ceremony which took way longer than I had planned.
My sister, mom, nieces came up to see the big day. They traveled 7hrs to come and visit. We rented a cabin on Lake Douglas and the cabin view was beautiful. The amenities left a little to be desired. The house water was stinky and all the appliances had a caked on lime deposits. The coffee pot took 30 minutes to make a pot of coffee. Overall, by my standards, the cabin was not clean. The kids had fun and they usually do because they are not burdened with responsibility. Well my sister and did not make it to my graduation because my wonderful husband misinformed them on directions which is usually not like him. They drove 25 miles in the opposite direction because he told them to get on I40west instead of I40East. They called Stuart back and they simply could not make it in time. They were all dressed up and had driven 7 hours to see me graduate so they were very disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment