Friday, May 29, 2009

Loving Relationship

Stuart has been on my mind lately. Everyday that we leave our homes we are at risk of not returning. Stuart expierienced a bad wreck yesterday. He is ok thanks to sideair bags and seat airbags that deployed. He has scrapes, bruises, and two broken ribs. He is lucky thanks to his European car. I love him and it is so often we do not confess our true feelings. He is a very private man but this blog is for my children and I hope they have a loving partner like their father has been to me.



When I stand, sit, or lay beside you,
not even touching you,
I take in a deep breath of love
that lingers over my entire body
I can touch your skin
my lips tremble
my feet tingle
my hand moves across your stomach
I lay my head and ear on your heart
to feel the calm beating rhythm
I lay quietly thinking passionate thoughts
It is like touching a newborn baby for the first time
the warmth, compassion, endearing love
even after 19 years ....................
We use to lay together listening to music 19 years ago
last week we were outside at Midnight listening to music together
dancing, laughing, smiling
Our favorite ritual is going to bed together at night
knowing that we are beside one another
We have experienced many first events together
a marriage
a new family
a child
a home
a wonderful relationship
You confess your love me
You hold my hand ask me to lay on you shoulder
You say things to me that you would not say to another
You respect me and give acts of kindness to me daily
You strive to make things fair
to open my eyes to different possibilities
You walk quietly, sleep quietly
leave a peaceful air in our house
I know that you care
that you love me
I know that we are meant to be together forever
I know that you would never write like this but
you show me everyday how you feel
What more could a partner want than what you have given me............

No comments:

Post a Comment