Friday, May 1, 2009

A Day at Panther Creek






I love my husband he is always trying to find fun things for the family to do that is "free". He took us to a park where he had finished a 5K race. It is a beautiful state park. We let the kids play in the water. John's pants blew up like a balloon in the water and he said "Mommy, look, I am just like Spongebob square pants". Stuart has been working too much overtime. We are getting ready to celebrate 19 years of being together. We met the third Thursday in May in 1990. I cooked dinner for him and we were suppose to be studying......well I am sure we did not open a book. We watch a movie Dead Poet's Society with Robin Williams. We had Italian food, bread, wine, and only Stuart can tell the story. He said " that I kept scooting closer to him all night." We have been an item since and I could not ask for anything more in my partner. I got the gold as they say! We sat on the front porch enjoying each others company last night. He always tells me that he loves me...every morning he kisses me and the children goodbye. Ashley and John fight over who gets the first kiss. They scream and say Daddy kiss mom on the lips! Why is that so funny?

No comments:

Post a Comment