Monday, October 20, 2008

The Crisp Mountain Air















A beautiful sunset tonight but I am almost too tired to enjoy God's night sky. My clinical rotation, worked an in-service today where we stood on our feet for 7-9 hrs. My feet hurt! Anyway, Ashley had her Cheer Competition and they won 1st in their division last Sunday. Ashley cried when she got home today because she lost her report card.

John is so sunny and cute. He said "Mom why do adults eat food that is so hot?" I told him that our tongues are use to the hot food. Then today he was suppose to be in the kitchen eating yogurt. He came into the office and said "Mom yogurt, cheese, and candy are good for you they make you go poop!". I guess that was his way of saying its OK to eat cheese and candy with his yogurt. Kids are so funny.

I had to pick Ashley John and Jacob up today. Jacob had a cross country meet in Daniel Boone where ever that is. When I got to the school he was the last one there with his coach. He ran his race in 22:30. It was his last one for the year.


The Flowers are wild flowers I picked on a 3 mile walk on Tuesday.



No comments:

Post a Comment