Sunday, October 26, 2008

Cherokee Dam

What a beautiful fall day we had at the Cherokee Dam. Then sun was sparkling over the rocks and water. Leaves were gently blowing around. We took a picnic lunch and enjoyed. We had baked chicken, homemade potato salad with fresh herbs, french bread with olive oil, apples, and ice tea. The kids played on the swings and then we went off on a 3 mile walk. The kids make me nervous the way they carry on chasing each other. I tend to always wait on the next accident it turns my stomach and usually if I turn my back someone always gets hurt. The Dam was so breath taking today that we really had a wonderful day. Stuart also got potatoes from the garden and I said that I am glad God gave us potatoes instead of tomatoes today and Stuart laughed. Today when we walked on a trail John was up on Stuart's shoulders. He looked down at me and said your small mom. Stuart said Mom is real tiny isn't she. John said " no, she is not THAT tiny". Hah!

No comments:

Post a Comment