Friday, September 12, 2008

Sister

After I posted my sunset picture for my sister's anniversary an image just popped in my head. It has been 16 years since her wedding night. Did I just blink..... wow things slip by so fast like a freight train headed north, like a falling avalanche (AN ABRUPT FLOW OF SNOW), and a clock ticking every second. I remember my sisters wedding day. She had friends from college, me, and sister n law in the wedding party. Two nephews that refuse to walk down the isle holding a little girls hand. The nephews Ben and Steve are grown, teaching school, and will probably get married soon too. The wedding was beautiful and the reception in a big church hall. Now, Kelly life is much like mine busy with work, kids, and husband. I hope that she enjoys her anniversary she has known David for 22 years. That is a long time. Love you SIS!

2 comments:

  1. nice sunset. love ya kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! I didn't know Kelly and David were married for that many years now. Belated Happy anniversary to both of them.

    ReplyDelete