Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Oh Jacob!



I almost always write positive things about my family they are my hopes, dreams, and heart. But today I worked a clinical at Laughlin Hospital and had to leave home at 5:20am this morning. Stuart had to take all the kids to school. Then it was a race to get all of them picked-up. When we all arrived at home at 6pm, Stuart said "did you get any phone calls today?" Well, I said no who is in trouble. He said " your boy skipped school and the Principal's office called me. I have heard that people are who they are and you can not change them. I believe that you continually mold your children until they have their own families. But Jacob marches to his own drum! He would make a great President don't you think?? So, his punishment will be interesting because he never learns a lesson. (A stupid man has to be a tough man)........Stuart is making him stand on the road wearing a sandwich sign saying " I got caught skipping school......skipping school is bad.

1 comment:

  1. I think Jacob is a great kid. I am proud to have him for my grandson.

    ReplyDelete