Tuesday, March 17, 2009

March 16, 2009 Jacob is 15

I remember Jacobs 2nd Birthday. I was a new Mom and wanted to make his cake. I made a fish cake, fish decorations, goldfish, and had a neighborhood party for him. It was great!

We took Jacob to the Mall on his 15th Birthday to look around for some needed clothes. All the kids fought all the way to West Knoxville. I think I jumped out of the car before it stopped just so the noise would stop. We found Jacob two shirts and some cool checkered shorts. We drove around for thirty minutes for Jacob to decide on a restaurant. We finally decided to go to a Japanese Buffet. I wanted to go anywhere but there but it was Jacob's night. When we were all seated Ashley started to shiver she had been sick all weekend with a temperature. Nobody ate and the food almost seemed room temp. I was grossed out so the waitress brought our bill and it was $90.000 and Stuart's mouth dropped open. We all had water and no dessert. It was about $20.00 per person and it was the worst meal we had had in a long time. Then the kids fought all the way home!

The next morning I got Jacob chocolate cover donuts with icing in the middle and a cookie cake. He was as happy as could be for a birthday morning. I also picked him up two car sales newspaper books.

Stuart had to pack up for Omaha and he left 5am Monday morning. When he called me on Monday night I said " so, what did you have for dinner?" He said you will never guess..... Chinese food again! Now I am home alone again with the kids. Ashley is still running a temp and John put a big dent in his head. On happier note, I love this time a year when I can pack up the heavy coats and watch the trees bud. The kids love playing outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment