Monday, March 9, 2009

Generation X


People born between 1961-1976 is the generation that I fall under. We are the generation that is comfortable with technology, need flexibility, are visionary people, but lack loyalty to companies. When I graduate from college in 1991, I can remember my parents talking about the stock market crashing and companies downsizing. People where laid off in the early 90's especially those getting ready to retire with big pensions. But what Americans are going through today is different. Not only are we seeing layoffs, housing markets at an all time low, food prices going through the roof, politicians not united to do good for America, and air of just negativity. We do not have any big wow factor on the horizon like the Internet.... what will pull Americans together to work hard at improving our country? Hopefully, I can be apart of it
the
wow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment