Thursday, December 11, 2008

Cold Rainy Day

Yesterday, I worked at the hospital. I am always a little nervous when I leave the house at 5:20 am. Stuart and the kids are sleeping and the house is quiet. I have about a 50 min drive in the dark. I always wonder if everyone is OK but I can't call and wake them up. Once report is given at the hospital you basically have your orders to run with. I usually do not have a moments peace until Noon. My mind, feet, and hands are so busy that I do not think about my family again until I sit down for lunch. It is kind of sad in a way. I love going to pick them up from school and give them kisses and hugs. But as soon as I start dinner they start fighting. Then I wish I was back at work!

It is suppose to rain all day and I need to go shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment