Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Today, I happened to be discussing the topic of shaving with a retired gentlemen. Well they don't make them like they use to he was referring to his electric razor. That is true I said because my husband had his forever and then even bought replacement blades for it. Now his has a new razor after many years and he said they don't make them like they use too. You can stereo type the male race even if all men are different in some ways they are all alike too. The gentleman stated that he just didn't like shave he had today. I explained to him that it might be that a female was doing the shaving for him and that was the problem. Shaving a leg is a lot different that shaving a chin. He laughed. For the most part men like simple things in life so it is surprising to me that men like women so much. We are more complicated than man that is for sure. I love to observe our tendencies. For example, usually a man says what he thinks. Women tell 2nd and 3rd parties what they think to mill over the idea. Men almost never compare themselves to other men. I had a women today ask me what size I thought she was well certainly she knows. Men usually eat what they want. Women talk about what they want to eat.




 Well I love my man, husband, and father of my children we have been married 20 years today. We had leftovers, helped with homework, talked briefly about our anniversary, bought a power ball lotto ticket, and that is probably how we have stayed together for so long. It is because we are not wanting more, we do not think the grass is on the other side, we are opposites, we love each other, we believe in each other as much as we can, we believe in our marriage, we know life is not always colorful, we can lean on each other, my husband promise to always take care of me, we love...no matter what happened that day to crawl in the bed together at night where I always sleep on his shoulder, we have slowly grown together excepting each weaknesses and building strength, raising our beautiful children, growing our future, trying never to regret, and loving each other more and more everyday. My husband is a loving, quiet, responsible, rational, intelligent, athletic, respectful, wonderful father, handsome, and somehow always gives me that spark of electricity that says I love you. He thinks I stubborn and I am I learned things from my husband and he has learned something from me I hope. I of course still think he is a man and that's OK with me because he is mine!