Friday, November 23, 2012

Riveria Maya, Mexio


















Well, I have not been a World Traveler. For many reason including fear of leaving my children, money, scheduling time away from work, and acquiring my passport. My husband and I hoped that we would travel on our 20th Wedding Anniversary so we did. Off to Mexico for a week and it did not go without a lot of planning. Once you hold that passport in your hand your mind starts wondering about all those possibilities! The trip was great and everything was find. I think the most important memory was how nice the people were and how happy they seemed. The weather was perfect. The only one thing I would suggest to people when traveling to Mexico is be prepared for traveling to be much different than in the good old USA. The roads are in much needed repair. I didn't see many stop signs. The trip was great! Thank you Susan for keeping the kids safe and happy for a week!!!!