Friday, April 10, 2009

Sister Time










With only a few weeks left in school. I packed up the car and headed to the beach to see my sister and Mom. I will only be here a few short days but it seems that we see less of each other every year. We are like best friends and get real excited about the visits. I drove straight with one bathroom break 6 hrs 25 mins. The house looks like a house on a featured Magazine I will take pictures of every room tomorrow. My mom has been decorating with every detail. We took the kids to the beach today and Kelly's back went out. She was in so much pain that she walked around for 10 hours with ice on her back and took meds. The kids are having a great time. We had a shrimp boil tonight and all of David's family were here from SC. Mama Jan made a homemade cream cheese pound cake yum.


I called Stuart because they had tornadoes in TN to check on him. He said that he only saw the inside of his office so he didn't hear or see much. Jacob is spending the night with a friend.


On our trip to the beach John ask some of the strangest question an did not start fighting with Ashley until we reached I20. When we got to Aunt Kelly's John ran and played so hard. Then he went digging for Dinosaurs Bones and found oyster shells under ground. Then this morning at 6AM John got me up and we took a walk and I found him a fuzzy caterpillar!

No comments:

Post a Comment