Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday

The start of a new week and I hear the birds chirping away. John came into my room and I could only see his hair because it is so blonde. He jumped up on my bed laughing and said " Mom, are you happy that I did not get up early?" Well, I said "John it is only 6am and my room is still dark but I am happy that you did not get up too early!" He is so funny. Every morning it is funny but some how expected to watch the kids personalities unfold. John is like me he is wide awake and ready to start the day. Ashley and Stuart creep into the day. Jacob has horns coming out of the top of his head. He has to be yelled at by Stuart to get up. He waits until he is 10 minutes behind then he gets up. You are better off not talking to Jacob in the morning. Ashley is like her father. She is quiet and spends 10-15 minutes stretching or so she says. Stuart sits on his elbows and hits the alarm every 10 minutes until he can pull himself out of bed. I jump up make up all the beds except Jacobs and then make lunches. My morning ritual is to make coffee! This morning I was out of cream, milk, and I did not have any of the yucky powered stuff. So, after taking the kids to school I headed to the store to gets so cream. I am going to study and I need that coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment