Tuesday, January 6, 2009

It's Raining and Pouring and I am not snoring!

Yuck! Yuck. The rain has made a stream in my neighbors yard. If we do not get sunshine soon everything outside will be moldy. I went shopping today and decorated the house . Ashley wants a horse room. I spent to much painting John's room so I got Ashley a few things. I moved her room around and cleaned. I bought Ashley three big pictures for $8.00 a piece, a lamp for $12.99, a western boot for $7.00, a horse for $6.00, chalk board, dry eraser, western box for $6.00 for a grand total $78.00.

I need to pick up John from school and cook dinner. It is thundering and the old saying is " If it thunders in the winter seven days later it will snow." I think that is an old saying. I just helped Ashley with her homework. I am trying to help my children understand the importance of using correct English. They look at me like I have slapped them in the face. So, I tread water and explain that I have my share of problems with the English language.

I made omelette's, English muffins, and cut fruit for dinner. It is still raining and the kids are putting on their PJ's.

No comments:

Post a Comment