Thursday, April 21, 2016

Meal times

Most family members including myself (the mom of the household) never slows down to think how much most mom's give selflessly to their family. Last night I prepared a meal Zucchini Rice Pilaf with Chicken Kabobs and Fresh Fruit. Cleaned the outside porch table, set the table, cooked in the kitchen, grilled meat outside, cleaned all cooking dishes, made individual fruit bowls, encouraged the kids to do their daily chore, and called my hunny bunny to see if we could eat early.   Which he is always flexible. My dog went nuts over the grill and I had to put him in the garage because he was literally crazy and almost ensured that I fell flat on my face. Thank goodness for quick reflexes. So of course, when hubby pulls in the garage he sends him in the backyard with me again not knowing what just happened. Well, my youngest did not show up for dinner and unfortunate for me I had no cow bell to ring. My daughter that is vegetarian was starving and eating out of the serving bowl before anyone sat down. A few little conversations and with 12 to 15 short minutes everyone was finished and headed to the kitchen with dishes.This is life no doubt about it but its mainly why I would like to just eat a bowl of cereal or a piece of toast.

No comments:

Post a Comment