Sunday, May 8, 2011

Adventure to Paris by Ashley

Adventure
to
PARIS
By Ashley S. Moore
Photographs by Susan S. Buteau
I dedicate this book
to my Teacher Mrs. Norton.

I wake up get dressed in my best clothes and yell Mom Dad. I’m going to Paris today. I run downstairs and sit in front of the stove and wait and wait for my grandmother watching the clock. My parents walked in the kitchen and say are you packed and ready to go? Yep! I yelled I am going to PARIS. My mom said “I am so excited about your trip” “me too” I said with my mouth full of french toast. I really want to shop for clothes, shoes, and jewelry. I am going to go psycho if grandmother does not get here soon. HONK. HONK. She is here! I said goodbye to my parents and hurried outside to my grandmothers car. My neighbor asked where I was going. I said “I am off to Paris.” So we drove off to the airport. Yes, yes, yes I finally get too fly in a plane! The plane was huge with many people from everywhere. We landed at last. My grandmother said “ We need a taxi to the hotel(hôtel ). The hotel looked like a mansion but bigger. Wow. I am exhausted and told my grandmother that I was ready for bed. The next morning my grandmother said are rested and ready for a trip around Paris? Yes, count me in if it includes shopping and eating french foods. We had croissant, jam, and hot tea for breakfast. I saw people walking their dogs (chien) through the city. I saw clothes in a window. We saw the Eiffel Tower it was much bigger than I imagined. I love (amour) Paris so far. Next we went shopping my favorite thing to do. I found a pretty dress and a necklace that matched. French money looks different. But I can still spend it the same. The next day we went to a Art Museum. We saw a bunch of famous paintings. We looked at a beautiful painting on the outside of a building. There was a sculpture of a flower and of things I am not sure about. We notice that people ran in funny clothes. I said to my grandmother I miss my parents. You will be going home in one day and two hours and three minutes ten seconds. Could you say that slowly. One day, two hours, three minutes, and ten seconds. Let’s go to our hotel I am tired. I think so too. One day is enough tomorrow we would get packed and head home. We got packed and headed out
and on the way out I saw one of my great grandmothers she is only 99 and said look, look. We where wrong though. We got on the plane it felt like I was a bird! We got home at dark and the stars where twinkling there best! We walked in and said “where back!” My Mom and Dad asked a lot of questions. Paris was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment