Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thursday

It is snowy and the air is calm. John makes me giggle everyday. Today he hid under the covers saying Daddy find me giggling so much that it made my belly hurt. Yesterday, when I picked him up from school and his dog Scruffy (stuffed animal) drove the car home. He laughed from the time I picked him up until we entered the house. Ashley went to work with Stuart because school was cancelled and I had ACLS class at the hospital. Jacob stayed at home and shovel every ones driveway to be neighborly. I have the itch to travel really bad. Stuart and I sat in the bed on the computer looking at Hawaii and cruises to see where we might go. On my next weekend off we might go see Keb Mo in Atlanta or Nashville. Also, Jack Johnson and Ziggy Marley are playing in Hawaii that would be a fun trip. Stuart and I both looked at 2-seat sport cars like the BMW Z 4 and the new 2010 Cadillac 2 door. Who is going through the mid-life crisis I think we are going through it together thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment