Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I can not sleep blues

I have to take a 8hr class at work called NRP. I can not go to sleep. I have to wake up in 2 hrs to get the kids ready so that I can go to my class. People should not wonder why there are so many wrecks. It probably people just like me that have been sleep deprived. I laid in the bed for three hours unable to even get a cat nap. I can not call in sick for lack of sleep but it is dangerous for me to be out there driving an hour to work. The love of my live is in Albany.....I sleep much better when I can lay my head on his shoulder and reach out and know that he is beside me. When I can not sleep he rubs my head until I get sleepy. Tomorrow I will be sick to my stomach and my muscles will be sore. But on a happier note I really like my job I just hate the adjustment to night shift.

No comments:

Post a Comment