Saturday, June 27, 2009

Day in the Car with the Family

We met Grandmommy at halfway mark between Greenville, SC and Dandridge, TN. The half way mark is in Asheville, NC. We as a family always head off in the car with good intentions to be nice and have a pleasant drive. I know that I tend not to be optimistic but the drive always ends up horrible 99.5 % of the time. Stuart wants to invent a car with sound proof cubicles within the car so you can not hear anyone. There is a reason for video games and TVs in the car. Stuart and I end up talking for less than 2 minutes before being interrupted for the 100Th time to loud fighting and crying in the back seat. Stuart slammed on the breaks and pulled over to have a serious talk with the kids it is hard to be a good driver with all the noise.

Now we are back home and the kids are in bed. I can not fall asleep. Nursing has me all out of place with my sleeping habits and I am getting ready to work Night shift.

Jacob got a hair cut and now he looks like Uncle Ned.

No comments:

Post a Comment