Friday, February 13, 2009

Oh Stu



I usually do not write about my husband because my blog is really information for my children. Stuart does not really care for the mushy or sentimental side of things. But I love him so much and he told me about twenty years ago to trust him and he would take care of me. He has taken care of me and our three children. He loves his children and has a special relationship with each one. He has always said that we must never go to sleep mad at one another. He is so rational and grounding which really mentally supports me. If I did not have Stuart I am almost sure I would be on antidepressant or anxiety medications. We use to lay in bed for hours talking about our future and now we are living it. I reminded Stuart about our talks and got a very warm emotional feeling of love for my husband! Happy Valentines Day to my sweet heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment